Video Corrections

Started by Ian Macleod, November 25, 2016 · 1 Replies · 946 Views

Ian Macleod

 I remember doing these Handstand exercises with our middle finger touching the wall at the GB seminar in September. most of us couldn't even get on the wall let alone hold it for any period of time. I personally tried it non stop.

The videos below are 1st of me trying the hold and then after  reviewing the video making self corrections, which you can see in the 2nd video.

Any  tips in regards to the 2nd video would be much appreciated. 

Also, just wanted to share my progression.

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Ian, that is a good improvement BUT consider that the hanstand back to wall it is something That I tend to reserve for whose have already a good handstand and they can show a proper rounded back, as a consequence only the rounded part touches the wall, butt and heels off from the wall.