This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL PE/1 Russian twist/hip circles

Started by Leigh Kettle, November 24, 2016 · 2 Replies · 132 Views

Leigh Kettle

Hey guys 

just a quick question

the side lever pe1 is the first exercise I've completed where I've  now progressed to PE/2

am I required to prove my mastery of step 9 of pe/1 to forum coaches before I should start pe2 . 

Actually I think the system may have  even bypassed step 9 of PE/1 as On my previous workout (step8) I ticked the "too easy" smiley face and it says I may be moved up 1,4, 7 or 9 steps so I think it skipped step 9 (I may be wrong) what is the reasoning  behind the outcome of this  "too easy" click where it says you may be moved up a differing be amount of steps and what would decide how many steps you are bumped up ? 

many thanks guys 

 

Everett Carroll
19 hours ago, Leigh Kettle said:

am I required to prove my mastery of step 9 of pe/1 to forum coaches before I should start pe2 . 

Of course it isn't required, but why not utilize the free resource and be 100% sure of mastery before moving on? Please do send in the PE and iM! You can submit to video review or to the form checks section of the F1 sub-forum. It's what we're here for, Leigh. 

19 hours ago, Leigh Kettle said:

Actually I think the system may have  even bypassed step 9 of PE/1 as On my previous workout (step8) I ticked the "too easy" smiley face and it says I may be moved up 1,4, 7 or 9 steps so I think it skipped step 9

I checked your workout history and the system did advance you correctly. You selected 'Too Easy' for step 9 of SL/PE1. 

Leigh Kettle

Thanks Everett . I'll sort a form check submission as i want to be sure I'm on right track with everything