I am on 5x15 reps on this progression but am finding that I don´t seem to be getting any better on the final set lately. I so want to say I have finally progressed to pe2 now! lol
Any tips on breaking through?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Marcus Patterson, November 24, 2016 · 2 Replies · 125 Views
I am on 5x15 reps on this progression but am finding that I don´t seem to be getting any better on the final set lately. I so want to say I have finally progressed to pe2 now! lol
Any tips on breaking through?
Hi Marcus,
If you ever have any questions or doubts about a particular exercise, it is a good idea to send a video in to Video Review.
Marcus, have you tried taking as much rest as you need to finish the reps on the final set and then gradually reducing that rest period?