This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Close to F2 on some exercises

Started by Alex Hurley, November 24, 2016 · 4 Replies · 193 Views

Alex Hurley

Currently on F1 and progress is good, however as expected some exercises are more challenging then others. Early next year Im confident I would have completed some aspects of F1 but still catching up on others. When the time comes should I stay at PE6 until I catch up on the others???

Alex, UK

Cory Fair

Hi Alex, there's no need to stay at PE6 you can continue into F2 on those elements. :)

Whit Lanier

Similar question - I'm in a similar boat, and I'm just wondering what to expect if/when I purchase F2 - will the workouts be combined in one user interface/schedule?  Or will I have to navigate between F1 and F2?  For example, I've been hanging out on step 9 of SL/PE6 for a while, but I'm way back at FL/PE3.  After I purchase F2, will my core workouts blend F1 and F2 movements?

thanks.

Everett Carroll

Hi Whit,

Foundation Two access expands the number of progressions in your core, lower body, and upper body workouts. It merges with F1 seamlessly. 

Whit Lanier

thanks!