This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

RC PE2 form check

Started by Garry Barker, November 23, 2016 · 8 Replies · 160 Views

Garry Barker

Hi could I get a form check please I thought i had good form but not sure now I've seen the video.

Thank you

 

Alessandro Mainente

HI Garry, I like the tempo and the rom in the PE,during the IM be sure to press a bit more down the shoulder in order to improve the flexion, it makes the movement of the head under the armpit to be more natural.

Garry Barker

Great thank you for the advice. I will give it a go.

Garry Barker

HI

Is this any better? Sorry about the bad light I only get chance to train at night when it's dark at the moment. Thanks

 

Alessandro Mainente

You left shoulder seems to be more flexible than the right. please spend one more set for the right for a couple of week and tell me how it goes.

Garry Barker

OK will work on that. Thanks again

Garry Barker

Hi

Is there any improvement on the IM please.

Thank you

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Nice improvement Garry!

Garry Barker

Thanks Jeffrey