This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FKP/PE4 form check

Started by Aileen Van Boven, November 23, 2016 · 3 Replies · 55 Views

Aileen Van Boven

Am I doing these correctly? Are my hands too far in front of my shoulders?

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Aileen,

Not bad. Like you said, the shoulders are too far behind the hands. They should be directly over top. Also, this should be a smooth motion. The lift up on to your knuckles should be a smooth lift. Be sure to maintain PPT throughout your set.

I would like to also see a video of yourself performing PE3.

Aileen Van Boven

Thanks for the feedback, I will work on the hands and shoulders stacking better. Here is my PE3 video. Did I move on to quickly? should I go back a step for now? 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Allen please more the shoulders a bit forward so that the anterior part of the shoulder it is in line with the wrist, then if it is easy, try to lean more weight on the working arm.