I haven't logged in for a while and I see there have been a lot of changes. I see the workout videos but is there like a weekly or monthly view showing exercises/sets/reps that I can print out?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Confused by new format
Started by Chris Hansen, November 22, 2016 · 2 Replies · 179 Views
Hello Chris,
No, there isn't.
The vast majority of GST beginners were using improper execution and tempo in the training. In addition they were resting far too much in between sets. As a consequence their progress was not a good as it should have been.
As a solution to these issues, the new interface provides customized follow along workouts where all the student needs to do to be successful is match the instructors, rep for rep and set for set following the correct tempo, thru the customized workout.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Ok, thanks.
I'm not sure follow along will work for me.