This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE8- Form check (handstand wall run)

Started by Mikey Cunanan, November 22, 2016 · 4 Replies · 117 Views

Mikey Cunanan

Hello all,

Today will be my first training session at this progression. I went for 5x30 reps  with the video showing my last set. I'll be more than grateful to receive feedback on my execution on this progression.

 

Oh and P.S.- Happy Thanksgiving to all! I am thankful for Gymnastic Bodies keeping my body healthy and for the wonderful community keeping me motivated :)

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Mikey,

Nice job. Make sure that you are pushing tall in the shoulders throughout the entire set.

Mikey Cunanan
2 hours ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Hi Mikey,

Nice job. Make sure that you are pushing tall in the shoulders throughout the entire set.

Thanks for the tip.i see what you mean. I'll work on that over the next week or two.  Other than that would you say it is near mastery for this progression? 

Jeffrey Bittner

Other than that you are doing a pretty nice job. Keep it up!

Mikey Cunanan

I believe I have Improved my form! this felt much more controlled than the last few times. I've even managed to slow the tempo down considerably. Overall this felt so much better. Acceptable for mastery?