I just purchased foundation one and will be doing this at my home. Where can I find a summary of the equipment that I need?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Equipment for home?
Started by Kevin Moss, November 22, 2016 · 10 Replies · 333 Views
Hi Kevin ![]()
To start Foundation One you will need floor space, rings and a light dumbbell.
+ a yoga mat, if your floor is hard.
Also a 1" dowel is really helpful for some of the mobility exercises.
Thanks everyone!
@Pauline Taube, is there any suggested alternative for the rings exercises required during the first several weeks of Foundation 1? I live in Kijabe, Kenya and a buddy of mine (Tony Chen) and I have just started Foundation 1 on Monday...we don't have rings, but are hoping to pick up in January when one of us returns to the States.
Also, any suggestion as to which rings to purchase? We've both signed up individually for Foundation 1 and the Stretch series, and it has so far been profoundly humbling ![]()
Many thanks!
Hi Andrew, you can use TRX or something similar like a rope with 2 somple handles.
Hi Andrew
Dunno if it makes a difference, but I got mine from this guy in Cape Town - rings are good and straps are robust so I figure it's a good deal. Can courier them up to you.
Regards
Dave
Thanks @Alessandro Mainente and @David Tapson!
also how/where are people mounting/hanging their rings at home???
thx!!
Hey Jenn,
Most students hang them from things like doorway pull-up bars, playground equipment, decks, etc.