Hey everyone. I think mobility with my shoulders is holding me from progress. Things I'm particularly finding difficult are skin the cat, HSPE2<im and FLPE2<im. Not sure where to turn to help break through this. Any suggestions are deeply appreciated. Thank you.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Shoulder mobility plateau
Started by Mike Antonio, November 22, 2016 · 4 Replies · 270 Views
Hi Mike,
The Thoracic Bridge stretch series works specifically on these issues. Mobility takes time to improve so stay patient! Please also post in a form check for your iM's.
14 hours ago, Everett Carroll said:Hi Mike,
The Thoracic Bridge stretch series works specifically on these issues. Mobility takes time to improve so stay patient! Please also post in a form check for your iM's.
Thanks Everett. I'll make thoracic bridge my next purchase forsure. I'll try to get a form check post in this week as well.
So my physio found that I had a super tight subclavius which was rolling my left shoulder forward and causing a lot of stress in my shoulder/bicep. Anyhow, after some good therapy he loosened it pretty good and gave me the thumbs up to try out some of my training.
I went through some of thoracic bridge stretches with a friend and it appears it will be a good fit for my shoulder mobility. I'm like a stone when it comes to shoulder flexibility!
In addition to the thoracic bridge stretch series.
As mentioned in the foundation course reading material: The Rope Climb mobility elements work on our lats mobility and Hollow Back Press mobility elements work on the shoulder girdle.
As mentioned in the Handstand course reading material: The HS>iM will progress from developing full shoulder flexion to strengthening posterior pelvic tilt to then maintaining both of these while in a full body extended position.