This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Set my schedule feature

Started by Anthony Winyard, November 21, 2016 · 1 Replies · 183 Views

Anthony Winyard

Is it possible to have the "Set my schedule" feature automatically repeat each week until I want to change it?

I set it for the week on Saturday and then today noticed that it was blank, so added a schedule for the week again but am presuming next week it will be blank again.

Matic Balantic

Hi Anthony, I am not sure I understand what you are asking. By blank, do you mean there is no green ticks on your workouts anymore? Those are reset weekly (every Monday). Schedule stays up as long as you don't change it - it is meant as some kind of a sticky note on a fridge. Just as a reminder what you need to do on a specific day.