This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN PE/1 iM - stiff legged windmill

Started by Leigh Kettle, November 20, 2016 · 4 Replies · 87 Views

Leigh Kettle

hi guys

just making sure I am on the right track with this mobility exercise. I've been enrolled on foundation one around a month now and although mobility not there hoping I'm doing the move how it should be done . Please help with advice and tips be extremely grateful https://youtu.be/nO03e73DQtY

many thanks 

Mikey Cunanan

Hello Leigh,

The movement looks really good, however if you start the movement with your body facing your right this will help greatly.  I learned this wonderful to from the level 1 seminars in Denver and Singapore, and it has helped dramatically.   

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Leight the movement it is not bad, now you goal it is to reach the knee level with the lower shoulder.

Leigh Kettle

Thank you mikey. appreciate your advice and help. I'm attending my first seminar soon and am excited about what I will learn too 

Leigh Kettle

Thank you alessandro . Yes I will keep working this and striving for a deeper lower stretch

many thanks as always for your help