hi all
This is my first form check video I hope I've done it correctly for you.
please could you help critique this exercise to make sure I am on the right track after a few weeks doing foundation 1
many thanks
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Leigh Kettle, November 20, 2016 · 2 Replies · 55 Views
hi all
This is my first form check video I hope I've done it correctly for you.
please could you help critique this exercise to make sure I am on the right track after a few weeks doing foundation 1
many thanks
Hi Leigh, try to stop briefly in the middle of the rep and touch the upper leg with upper body.
It's an exercise I've really struggled with being honest . At first I tended to swing one way or another on the upward part of the two but this has more control now. Yes I will aim for this momentary pause at the top before reposting another from check . Thank you