This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

My workout to V sit, The planche, Press Handstand

Started by klops3style, January 14, 2010 · 4 Replies · 902 Views

Gregor

V-seat

1.work more on your flexibility for V-seat

2.push your hips litlle further and rise your legs

3.point your toes and straighten your legs

Planche

1.go back to begining and go trough proper progressions

2.elbows must be at all cost completly straight and locked

Press to HS

1.don't let the shoulders to go further then your wrists

2.rise your hips and not legs (legs are going up the last)

3.push up from your shoulders

4.work on your shoulder flexibility

5.for now it's to hard for you to do it

Probably you'll need to redo your workout plans (I'm guesing).

klops3style

Thanks for tips Gregor. I' m training Press HS 1,5 month already and nothing :-(

Monday:

Warm up: 10 min

Headstand – lift straddle legs: 20 reps (1 week )

Jump to tuck planche: 10 reps ( 1 week )

L – seat: 30 sec x 2 sets ( 2 weeks )

Squats jump: 3 reps x 5 sets

Calf raises: 2 sets x 1 min

Pull ups : Undergrip: ( normal ) 3 sets x 3 reps

Overgrip: ( normal ) 3 sets x 3 reps

Pseudo planche push ups: 3 sets x 5 reps

N curls, Vsit, crunches, legs up, body levers. 30 sec, 45 sec rest

Stretching…

Wednesday :

Warm up: 10 min

Headstand – lift straddle legs: 20 reps

Jump to tuck planche: 10 reps

L – seat: 30 sec x 2 sets

Glute ham raise: 9 reps

Calf raises: 2 sets x 1 min

Pull ups : Undergrip: ( narrow ) 3 sets x 3 reps

Overgrip: ( narrow ) 3 sets x 3 reps

Wide push ups: 3 sets x 3 reps

Handstand push ups: 3 sets x 3 reps

Crunches angles, side levers, body levers, crunches, supermans 30 sec, 45 sec rest

Stretching…

Friday:

Warm up: 10 min

Headstand – lift straddle legs: 20 reps

Jump to tuck planche: 10 reps

L – seat: 30 sec x 2 sets

Single leg squats: 3 sets x 3 reps

Single leg calf raise: 2 sets x 30 sec

Pull ups : Undergrip: ( wide ) 3 sets x 3 reps

Overgrip: ( wide ) 3 sets x 3 reps

Wall runs: 2 sets x 30 sec

Knee raise hanging, V sit, N crunches, 30 sec, 45 sec rest

Stretching…

- rest 45 – 90 sec

- next weeks I change first, second and third exercise.

Can you help me? What do you propose? Can you for me correct the plan?

Gregor

1.I don't see any flexibility work

2.no handstands?

3.no presses to handstand to the wall

4.what is jump to tuck planche?5s, 10s, 30seconds?

I suggest you to completly change your workout.

1.define your goals

2.look where you have a problems in each goal

3.design a plan to fix your problems

Easier said than done :D For all presses to HS and HS, go to Handstand subforum and look for workout plan already written and ajuste it to yourself. For V-seat and planche look in Basic strength subforum, there is alot of material to read in a sticky topics and elswhere.

klops3style

1.

My goals:

- Planche,

- PressHS,

- V- seat.

2.

My problems:

Planche problem - I can't advanced tuck planche.

Press HS - I can't lift up my hips ( While I raise legs, my shoulders are " move back ".

V - seat - I can't lift my legs more than 45 degrees.

3. Please help me. I would like to do because I'm ambitious. I still train but I can't see effects.

Can I do these three exercises on one training?