This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

When do we need to check mastery, if at all

Started by Henry Firth, November 20, 2016 · 1 Replies · 126 Views

Henry Firth

Hey there, I'm relatively new to the process but have been working through Foundation One, Handstand One and Stretch consistently for three months and am seeing excellent results. Combined with cycling to work and a thoughtful diet I am shaping up nicely and gaining strength and flexibility. Very happy with this course. 

I have a question regarding mastery.

At which point should we be submitting videos to test mastery before progressing? 

Is it between progression exercises (PEs)? 

So should I be submitting a video to check mastery before I move from SL/PE1 to SL/PE2 for example?

Or is testing mastery optional at this early stage of the whole program? 

Thanks!

Henry

Alessandro Mainente

HI Henry, submit the mastery it is not required, otherwise it is recommended to post a video with your form just at beginning of the new element so that you are sure that you will do only good work.