Can you please provide me with some feedback on my form?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9SwWGTeydS9SzF5Ni1vY3NpeTA
Thanks,
George
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by George Traganidas 235308, November 20, 2016 · 7 Replies · 113 Views
Can you please provide me with some feedback on my form?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9SwWGTeydS9SzF5Ni1vY3NpeTA
Thanks,
George
Hi George, PE it is good, during the IM try to literally move the head under the shoulder.
Thanks for the feedback.
George
Can you please provide me with feedback on my form?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9SwWGTeydS9emdJRGwyNUhzems
Thanks,
George
Hi George,
Nice improvement, it's looking good
Thanks.
I have a problem with this set of exercises though. By doing the strength and then the mobility exercises I feel it more on my forearms than my back or my arms. My forearms are on fire. The stretching instead of 'resting' me, it makes my forearms burn more and I need to have a 10 second break between doing the stretch on the left and right side. Is this normal or am I doing something wrong?
I'd say it's normal and will adapt. Those exercises are designed to challenge strength endurance and are esp. hard on your grip = forearms. They don't get any rest, because both im+pe require grip strength.
I had a rude awakening regarding my grip strength when doing ring rows+im and hanging leg lifts+vertical pike walks in one session!
thanks @Bas Albinus.