This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Where are the full workouts?

Started by Daniel Blum, November 19, 2016 · 7 Replies · 322 Views

Daniel Blum

Hello!

I just got the foundations series and I'm trying to figure out how this whole thing works. It says it will be generally 30-60 minutes per "foundation workout," but all I see is little 4-5 minute pieces. Where are the full workouts? Is there a way to put it all together? Or is it just 30-60 minutes by way of going through all the different core, upper body, and lower body workouts for the day?

Thanks!

Alessandro Mainente

HI Daniel, yes if you go through all the workouts you will obtain approximately 60 minutes of total work.

Coach Sommer

Hello Daniel,

Simply click the play button on your main course page for that particular workout (core, lower body, upper body) and the workout will play in its entirety.

When you click the videos in the individual element listing page is where you are accessing the shorter individual videos.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Daniel Blum

Thanks so much for the quick replies! I'm still only getting about 30 minutes of work doing core, lower body, and upper body. Not a problem, I'm just curious, does it get longer? 

Everett Carroll

Hey Daniel,

The workouts get longer and much more difficult, don't worry.

Coach Sommer
54 minutes ago, Daniel Blum said:

Thanks so much for the quick replies! I'm still only getting about 30 minutes of work doing core, lower body, and upper body. Not a problem, I'm just curious, does it get longer? 

Hello Daniel,

Enjoy it while you can. ;)

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Nicholas Knecht

I just began Foundation 1. All I am seeing is a few 2 to 3 minute videos for each of the core, upper body, and lower body workout days. So, not even 10 minutes of workout per day. Is this correct? Just want to make sure I'm not missing anything. Thank you.

Everett Carroll

Hey Nicholas,

Welcome to GB! The follow along videos for 'Core', 'Upper Body', and 'Lower Body' are your F1 workouts. The volume will increase and the workouts will get much harder. Like Coach said above, enjoy it while you can!