So this is my Table right now. I've only been trying this one for a couple of days so I'm still learning how to do this move correctly, but pointers would still be nice. The position at the end is about what I can do right now. In the beginning I was leaning a bit too far back, and when I adjusted that my hips sank a bit and I didn't notice it at first, so my best position is when I raise my hips again. Am I high enough, or should I push even harder at that point? Are my hands placed like they should be? I'm feeling a very good stretch on the front of the shoulders, I should feel that right? I'm trying to push my shoulder blades together as well as pushing from my heels.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
My Table
Started by Henning Blom 243536, November 19, 2016 · 1 Replies · 37 Views
HI Henning, yes feeling some stretch on bicep, anterior shoulder and chest it is fine. I have a couple of question:
-can you film it from the side?
-are your right elbow locked?
Remember to retract and depress the shoulder blades.