This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Rope Climb PE1

Started by Bret Kennedy, November 19, 2016 · 2 Replies · 96 Views

Bret Kennedy

There was a topic similar to this for PE2. I am looking at the tips and tricks video and the level of the rings set for the exercise is basically at her head height. But in the follow along video they are set a little below shoulder height. Is this merely a scaling tool? ie: easier at the higher height and as you progress you increase the weight put on the lever if you lower the rings? 

Just curious.

Bret

Everett Carroll

Hey Bret, 

Thanks for the question! Aim to be at about a 45 degree angle at the bottom of the row. Just like I said in the other thread, if you are at all unsure, submit a video for us to review. 

Bret Kennedy

Thanks, I will submit a video as well but just double checking. Thanks guys