Anyone else going to Level 1 in May?

Started by Jessica Feliciano, November 17, 2016 · 11 Replies · 3,282 Views

Jessica Feliciano

Hello guys, 

I just signed up for the next level 1 seminar coming up next year in May and I'm pretty excited! I'm sure it'll be a full house, but it's always nice to know who else is going. 

Anyone signed up yet? Love meeting new people. 

Michael George 192636

I signed up, too.

I am also interested in creative lodging idea from those who are experienced travelers to Denver. 

Mats Trane

There is some very nice AirBnB near the gym.

Uber also works excellent in Denver

Trevor Lewis

Just signed up. Looking forward to it and excited to meet some fellow travelers. Would be interested in lodgings nearby as well. I'm also doing a visit in January so maybe I can scope out some good places then.

Luis Luna

Just signed up this past weekend. I am taking into consideration all of the hotel suggestions.

Thank you for starting this thread, Jessica. See you all in May.

 

 

 

Jessica Feliciano

Hi all,

@Luis Luna created a groupme for anyone coming to the seminar, just as a way to keep in touch. Here's the link: https://groupme.com/join_group/26994363/iDNQZO 

Pretty excited, see you all there!

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Dexter Goh, 

Yes that is true for the US.

@Cory Fair can you please confirm this.

Coach Sommer

Hello Dexter,

Yes, Denver in May will be the only GB seminar in the USA in 2017.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Craig Copeland

What kind of machinations and/or GB subscription-density and/or begging & pleading would it take to have a seminar on the East Coast of the U.S. sometime in 2018?  (sorry to hijack the thread)

Coach Sommer

Hi Craig,

More a matter of having enough hours in the day.  Not saying impossible, but at this time other GB action items have priority.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Antonio Alías Montoya

Hey don t complain! I am just looking forward to have one in Europe! :P  Really wanting to go to Forma (UK) from Spain again. Although I must recognise that is probably much cheaper for me to travel to UK than for you people travelling in the USA.

Timothy Yu

Hey Guys,

I have also signed up for the May Seminar. Looking forward to meeting you guys! :)

I'm also interested in accommodation suggestions from people that have been there before.

Thanks