Hi! I've worked through the Fundamentals Course and enjoyed it very much. I read Coach Sommer's roadmap on the forum page, but I wanted to verify: I should now purchase the Foundations Courses, Stretch Courses, and Handstand Courses together to follow the curriculum correctly? Also, I wasn't able to discern what PE and SE are abbreviations for. Any assistance would be welcome. Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Following Coach's Roadmap
Started by Joe Lilly, November 17, 2016 · 4 Replies · 197 Views
Hey Joe,
Glad to hear you enjoyed Fundamentals so much! You definitely have it right. Fundamentals has prepared you to begin F1, Stretch, H1, H2, and even Tumbling 1 if you'd like! They all start off with the very basics and will begin more seriously addressing what you began working on in Fundamentals. You will begin with preparatory elements (PE's) for every movement category and eventually advance to more specific elements (SE's).
If you have any other questions, please let us know!
Roger that, thanks Everett! I'll start saving my nickels and dimes! ;-)
Hi Joe,
the courses you mentioned do integrate nicely together, but do not try to add them all at once to your workout. Pick one or two at most, work at them for some time until you get comfortable, and then add in another.
Thanks Guido! Sounds like great advice, and a little easier on the wallet too...