I just purchased the middle splits series and really like the follow along video. How many times a week should I be doing the video and should I be doing any middle split stretching on days where I am not doing the follow along video?
Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Applebaum Josh, November 16, 2016 · 3 Replies · 111 Views
I just purchased the middle splits series and really like the follow along video. How many times a week should I be doing the video and should I be doing any middle split stretching on days where I am not doing the follow along video?
Thanks!
Once per week is all you need for now.
You can do lower intensity limbering daily to supplement by picking the stretches that you most need to work on.
Thanks for the quick response! Would doing the program 2 times a week be counterproductive. I do not feel sore after completing the video.
Thanks!
I would recommend increasing the intensity of your stretches by doing slightly deeper rather than adding a second stretch day of the same series. You don't want to go so hard as to strain anything, but the series should feel like you did training.