Hello,
Today will be my first day with this progression. I would greatly appreciate feedback on my form and execution. Whether my protraction, body line, and lean are headed in the right direction and most importantly what I need to do to improve.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Mikey Cunanan, November 16, 2016 · 2 Replies · 86 Views
Hello,
Today will be my first day with this progression. I would greatly appreciate feedback on my form and execution. Whether my protraction, body line, and lean are headed in the right direction and most importantly what I need to do to improve.
Hi Mikey,
It's looking good. Nice job keeping PPT! It looks like you can get a bit more protraction in the shoulders. You are also doing a pretty nice job on your lean, but the hands will need to be closer to the hips in order to complete mastery. Keep working hard!
Looking good Mikey. You've been progressing really well since we met in Denver.
To quantify my lean I sometimes tie a piece of cord around my middle (like a martial arts belt) so I can keep an eye on how far it moves with respect to a landmark on the floor. Also good to keep the lean consistent between sets.