This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Patrick Skutley, November 16, 2016 · 5 Replies · 146 Views
Looks good Patrick
remember to keep ppt
I was trying to do that but I'm having trouble getting the pelvis to tilt while I'm upside down. Is there some exercises I can do to help me work on that? I typically don't have any issues when I'm doing jefferson curls or squats/deadlifts with ppt but I'm having trouble in the handstand.
The integrated mobility exercises in the handstands series are great to practice on maintaining ppt in a line. Have a look at HS/PE9>iM through SE4. You can also practice in a handstand with your belly facing the wall
HI Patrick as cited above the PPT it is essential for long therms HS development and this is more important than seconds. fix the form then add seconds.
If you look your form from the front you will notice asymmetric hands on the floor, simply look the distance from thumbs to head, it's different. form reflects segment disposition. in fact the tendency it is to lean to the side as the time moves on. you need to fix this.
thanks for the comments I'll work on what you suggested for a couple weeks or until I think I made improvement and repost.