US Olympic team gone wild

Started by Eva Pelegrin, November 15, 2016 · 4 Replies · 4,693 Views

Eva Pelegrin

When I’m injured and can’t move that well, I always deepen my appreciation for movement, from the simple, smallest things I can do to what my friends and colleagues are up to and towards those who can move well and beyond. 

A couple of weeks ago, I went to see the tour of US gymnastics champions. I was looking forward to seeing the US Olympic team live for the first time ever! Although the event featured some traditional gymnastic performances in different apparatus, which is what I was expecting (phew), how would I put it, there was also a lot of dancing and clowning around, which was “entertaining” as Coach would say. 

I’m sure there are a few Vanilla Ice fans in this group. I know @Ryan Bailey, @Daniel Taylor-Shaut and myself dig MC Hammer. If not, I hope you enjoy seeing another dimension of the men’s and women’s Olympic team. Or you can at least have a laugh with me. It was practically impossible to capture good video with the lighting constantly changing. it would overexpose or go blurry often, so I decided to watch and enjoy the show.

 

 

 

 

Paul McLachlan

All those xiaopengs and cossack squats come in handy for the Ice, Ice Baby moves.

Ryan Bailey

Haha Eva. You are too legit...

Too legit to quit. ;)

 

Toni Laukkavaara

I tore my rotatorcuff just watching that first video. Thanks :D 

John Smith

Awesome!