This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Follow up to: The GymnasticBodies Roadmap and Curriculum

Started by Jim Campi, November 15, 2016 · 2 Replies · 355 Views

Jim Campi

The Coach posted a few of his thoughts regarding moving through the more advanced courses such as ring work in the first post of the "Getting Started" forum.  Obviously he took the time to impress upon us the significance of properly completing each movement/exercise/routine/course. 

In general, are students aware that they are sloppily following the programming or are they surprised to hear that they have been doing the process incorrectly?  If the latter, then I will need a way to verify correct execution.  Please note that I not asking for methods of verification etc - no need to spend time listing those options.  I am simply interested in understanding what I am about to start.  

Alessandro Mainente

HI Jim usually students are suprised about their previous bad progtamming when handstands begin to be like a banana, or planches begin to be arched, when shoulders hurt and when serious injury happens. there are many different examples on the web about simple injury with basic rings exercises.

Coach Sommer

Hello Jim,

You verify correct exercise execution by submitting videos for review to GB online coaches via the link in your course, or by posting here in the form check subforum.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer