Just got the email due soon updates to F1. It looks great, can't wait to see them in action.
Thanks to all involved for listening, moving quickly and always looking to add more value to what is already the best.
Cheers.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Greg White, November 14, 2016 · 5 Replies · 402 Views
Just got the email due soon updates to F1. It looks great, can't wait to see them in action.
Thanks to all involved for listening, moving quickly and always looking to add more value to what is already the best.
Cheers.
I just read it too and got super excited. All the updates sound excellent! Yay ![]()
Really looking forward to seeing the upgrades as well.
Full screen will be very helpful for me.
All the changes sound great! And I really appreciate the advanced notice, and for releasing it on a Saturday so I have the extra time needed to adjust to the changes before a busy Monday morning.
Great communication on the changes GB team!