Forgive me if this has already been addressed, but I couldn't find it....I have re-visited this element to clean up some weak links and was building back to 5x60s, I just happened to notice that it says 5x30s, is mastery for this element 5x30s now??
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
RC - PE6 Chin up hold reps/sets?
Started by Eddie Stelling, November 14, 2016 · 2 Replies · 208 Views
Hello Eddie,
Yes, I adjusted the mastery standard several months ago as the majority of GB students unreasonably struggled to reach the old standard of 5x60s despite their best efforts.
Note that the order of RC PEs has also been adjusted to allow a more gradual development of rotator cuff strength.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
This is exciting! Back when I was working this element I passed 5x57 sec but never could pass 5x60. I cycled through several 4-week blocks to no avail and then went back to the very beginning of RC progressions to address weaknesses.