This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Standing Hip Circle Question

Started by Dave Scharbach, November 12, 2016 · 1 Replies · 92 Views

Dave Scharbach

Hello, 

I am new to the program and just getting adjusted. It's great so far. I have an athletic background but am amazed at how my mobility is stunted in certain areas. 

While going the standing hip circles motions my hips seem to pop in and out on the outside of my leg. It's not painful, they just seem to be popping - is this normal ?  My movement is still good, still good range of motion but Is there another stretch I might do to adjust this? 

Thanks for the help! 

Dave

Luke Searra

Hello Dave,

Sometimes our joints including hips and shoulders will pop when we do some GST, as long as there is no pain it should be fine. You will find when you gain strength and mobility that many of these popping noises will start to disappear.