This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE6 + iM form check

Started by Maksis Riley, November 11, 2016 · 3 Replies · 114 Views

Maksis Riley

Hello fellow GSTers.

My camera died on the PE so only got 7 reps in. The weight is probably about 5kg (3.75kg + the bar). This element feels quite a bit easier than PE5, perhaps this means i need more weight? Or perhaps I'm just performing it poorly.... :ph34r:

 

 

With the mobility; I have been very conservative with my grip width as I hurt my elbow performing table inside out a few months back and this movement can aggravate it. The weight for this is about 3kg. Any pointers otherwise would be appreciated though :)

 

 

Thanks all

Max

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Maksis, not to much to say, PE it is perfect, IM it is smooth and fluid, need to reduce a bit the grip.

Maksis Riley

Thank you Alex! 

Maksis Riley

So with the recent findings of imbalance through my wall handstands i wanted to make sure all my mobility is moving along evenly. 

 

This iM seems pretty balanced in terms of the movement of the bar to me although i can see asymmetry in my body. 

 

I thought i would get more opinions in case I am not seeing something.

 

 

Thank you for any input.

Max