Squats have always been my nemesis due to my poor ankle and hip mobility. I continue to do the stretch series weekly, but what should I do with F1? Just stay at step 1?
Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Jennie Jussaume, November 11, 2016 · 1 Replies · 45 Views
Squats have always been my nemesis due to my poor ankle and hip mobility. I continue to do the stretch series weekly, but what should I do with F1? Just stay at step 1?
Thanks!
Hi Jennie,
The iM was cut out of the video.
For the PE, really try to stay more upright while maintaining a flat back.
As for the steps, just record how it felt and the workout planner will adjust accordingly. If 3 reps feels easy, then select easy.
A warmup set of PE1 and PE1>iM before beginning will help you. Focus on staying upright in those as well.