This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Maintenance

Started by Steffen Rasmussen, November 9, 2016 · 2 Replies · 169 Views

Steffen Rasmussen

Hi guys.

I use GB to prepare my body for elite sports. My sport schedule with tournaments in different countries and several team matches in a week, makes it impossible for me to get through the stretch series and F7 2-3 times some weeks.

I was wondering if you have any tips for the minimum amount of work I can do in weeks where I only want to maintain my flexibility and strength? If possible please include amount of sessions, sets and reps for F7. And exercises and time for flexibility.

All the best 

Steffen

Everett Carroll

Hi Steffen,

Simply perform each available workout once per week. That shouldn't be too time consuming and will likely do more than maintain what you have.

Steffen Rasmussen

Thank you Everett!