This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/PE2>iM Tool/Bench

Started by Davide Isernia, November 9, 2016 · 1 Replies · 103 Views

Davide Isernia

Hello,

what is the best website where I can buy in EU a "bench-like horse" for Straddle Planche progression like the one Anna is demonstrating in the second sPL iM progression (Straddle Running Man)?

Plus, what is the EXACTLY technical name for it? I am not talking about the one used by the guy but the one Anna is using, I like it more and I think it is also cheaper.

And meanwhile I get it shipped what else I can use?

Untitled.png

Everett Carroll

Hi Davide,


Thanks for reaching out! This is a treatment table. Any similar flat surface like a normal table or bench will work for this iM, however. If you are really stoked on this table, maybe @Wesley Tan has more info on it.