This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Elevated planche bounce check

Started by Marcus Patterson, November 9, 2016 · 7 Replies · 203 Views

Kai Ewert

You are creating the bounce from the ankles and a minimal knee bend/straighten. Try to stay more rigid in your lower body during the exercise.

Marcus Patterson

Thanks. Now I see the subtle difference. I will try like that. 

Rayne-William Fitzgerald

If my understanding of the focus points is correct.

To initiate the bounces, in accordance with the focus points, we need to rely more on the forward lean angle and overall core strength.

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Marcus, more lean it is required, the same lean of the elevated planche lean. the lift begins from feet and not from the hips, in order to lift the heel use the glutes.

Marcus Patterson
15 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hi Marcus, more lean it is required, the same lean of the elevated planche lean. the lift begins from feet and not from the hips, in order to lift the heel use the glutes.

Hi Alessandro,

 

sorry I don´t quite understand. Also how much lean is enough?

Kai Ewert

I read Alessandro's answer as saying that the lean should be the same as in the elevated planche lean. Did you get that one form checked?

 

Marcus Patterson
10 hours ago, Kai Ewert said:

I read Alessandro's answer as saying that the lean should be the same as in the elevated planche lean. Did you get that one form checked?

 

Nope, but I will do so. Thanks