This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Shoulder bridge problems

Started by Adam Kirby, November 7, 2016 · 4 Replies · 72 Views

Adam Kirby

When I do FL/PE5iM I get extreme cramps in my hamstrings and can't continue the exercise.  Am I doing anything wrong?

Mark Schoenhard

Posting a form check for one of the coaches to critique is the first step.  Most likely you need to strengthen the hamstrings.  Where are you in the SLS progressions?

Everett Carroll

Hey Adam,

Mark is right. Can you please post a video?

Maksis Riley

Video definitely. Very likely need to stretch your hip flexors too :)

 

 

Adam Kirby
1 hour ago, Maksis Riley said:

Video definitely. Very likely need to stretch your hip flexors too :)

 

 

I actually get this sometimes with the quad wall stretch in FSS.  My quads/hip flexors have absolutely terrible mobility, I can say that for a fact.