Just some general feedback please. This is my first set of 5. I was aiming for 4x5 but ended up 5,5,4,4 before form deteriorated.
iM trashes my grip when I got two rungs between but it has improved.
Thanks all
Max
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Maksis Riley, November 7, 2016 · 4 Replies · 90 Views
Just some general feedback please. This is my first set of 5. I was aiming for 4x5 but ended up 5,5,4,4 before form deteriorated.
iM trashes my grip when I got two rungs between but it has improved.
Thanks all
Max
Hey Maksis,
Nice control on the PE. Slow it down a little bit more.
Your iM is loooking great too. Good ROM. I know what you mean about the grip! At one point I was training this and RC/PE6. The combo was brutal but good for my climbing endurance. Keep it up!
That sounds nasty! I do not envy you ![]()
Thank you for the feedback, I'll be sure to keep a strict 10 seconds from now on ![]()
Max
PE looks pretttttty. I am on this one too, struggling to lift my booty up. You make it look so easy. Thanks for the inspiration!!!
Haha thanks for the kind words Suzanna
manna progressions have been one of my stronger elements. Rope climb on the other hand ....... ![]()
![]()