Please may I have some feedback on these?
Also, I grid using the video review system through the dashboard but couldn't paste the link. I'm trying through my phone; does anyone else have this issue?
Cheers all
Max
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Maksis Riley, November 7, 2016 · 2 Replies · 53 Views
Please may I have some feedback on these?
Also, I grid using the video review system through the dashboard but couldn't paste the link. I'm trying through my phone; does anyone else have this issue?
Cheers all
Max
Hi Max,
Your execution looks good! Nice job.
To input the link into the review box, you have to use Control+V or Command+V (Mac). I don't know for sure about mobile but I'm pretty sure the click to paste option is unavailable right now.
Great, thank you Everett.
Yeh it just wasn't giving the paste option so I thought perhaps not possible yet.
Max