This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Only a Single Exercise for Lower Body???

Started by Jeremy Kruer, November 7, 2016 · 5 Replies · 331 Views

Jeremy Kruer

When I go to my lower body workout, there is only a single exercise which is the "Assisted Squat".  Is this normal? I thought there should be more exercises.

Everett Carroll

Hey Jeremy,

That's correct. SLS is the only movement in lower body.

Ryan Bailey

Hi Jeremy,

As you progress through the SLS, you may be in for a shock how many movements you will be aquiring for training the lower body. In addition, Middle split/Front split stretch series, as well as press Handstand iM's, provide ample lower body variety as well.

Coach Sommer

Hi Jeremy,

Once you master assisted squat and the integrated mobility, you will progress onward to the next leg exercise pairing in the series.

Don't worry, the leg workouts will get harder soon enough.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Jeremy Kruer
1 hour ago, Coach Sommer said:

Hi Jeremy,

Once you master assisted squat and the integrated mobility, you will progress onward to the next leg exercise pairing in the series.

Don't worry, the leg workouts will get harder soon enough.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Ok, Thanks!

Bas Albinus

I thought the same at first, but the muscles engaged in other exercises + paired mobility will also address the lower body quiet a lot. I'd recommend doing upper+lower or core+lower together in your routine (if not the full 7 set).