This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Progressions with new Format

Started by Andrew Garofano, November 5, 2016 · 3 Replies · 233 Views

Andrew Garofano

First, I'm loving the new format.  For some reason the layout makes it easier for me to split my training effectively.  My question is about the progressions for each movement in the Foundation series and the Handstand series.  With the old layout, when you "mastered" a particular progression, the next workout automatically updated to the next progression level.  I noticed with the new format, even if I "smiley face" a progression twice in a row, it will only update to the next level the following week.  All I see is a big check mark over the image for each of the courses.  Was the delayed update intentional? Or am I missing something.  For context, I do 99% of my training from my iPhone (maybe a factor?). Thanks for the help.

Pauline Taube

Hi Andrew,

Happy to hear that the new format helps to structure your workout.

Currently the exercises will change the following Monday when mastered. This will however change with the new update that will take place soon. When mastering a progression this will move up to the next level your following workout the next day.

Jeremy Kruer
On 11/5/2016 at 3:52 PM, Pauline Taube said:

Hi Andrew,

Happy to hear that the new format helps to structure your workout.

Currently the exercises will change the following Monday when mastered. This will however change with the new update that will take place soon. When mastering a progression this will move up to the next level your following workout the next day.

When is the ETA for the new update?

Coach Sommer

Hi Jeremy,

You should know by reviewing the forum that I never give ETA on upcoming products/updates. ;)

When it is ready and I am satisfied with it, I will let everyone know.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer