Not positive but I think I may graduate to FL PE2 on Monday or at least in the next few weeks
just in case I've recorded myself attempting some PE2 for feedback when you have a chance. Thank you!!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Kirsten Stewart, November 5, 2016 · 5 Replies · 118 Views
Not positive but I think I may graduate to FL PE2 on Monday or at least in the next few weeks
just in case I've recorded myself attempting some PE2 for feedback when you have a chance. Thank you!!
Hey Kirsten,
Your hip angle is changing a bit. Really focus on not allowing your legs to flick in. Allow thay to happen takes stress off of your core. Keep your hip and knee angles the same.
Also work to keep more tension in your abdominals. This will make your rock even smoother.
Thanks for posting! Keep it up.
Awesome thanks so much Everett!
No problem Kirsten. Keep up your hard work!
Is this any better?
as always thank you
Much better Kirsten! Work to spend a tad less time on your tailbone. Keep it up!