I have been dealing with a lumbago for one year Now.
As of today, my workouts are 4 days a week and prior to them (Foundation One & Handstand), I perform a Daily Limber.
I appreciate if You can guide me in the best direction to overcome it.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by José Martínez, November 4, 2016 · 1 Replies · 52 Views
I have been dealing with a lumbago for one year Now.
As of today, my workouts are 4 days a week and prior to them (Foundation One & Handstand), I perform a Daily Limber.
I appreciate if You can guide me in the best direction to overcome it.
HI Josè , it is hard to give an answer behind a monitor, you should check a PT in over to understand what is the problem and then come back with the PT diagnosis.