Wanted to get a form check on this again. Is this one ok?
Or should I aim for an absolutely straight body (I feel like I am losing PPT a bit if I do this though; after all, a hollow position is also not completely straight) as I tried here:
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Kai Ewert, November 4, 2016 · 3 Replies · 80 Views
Wanted to get a form check on this again. Is this one ok?
Or should I aim for an absolutely straight body (I feel like I am losing PPT a bit if I do this though; after all, a hollow position is also not completely straight) as I tried here:
HI Kai the 21 seconds position it is lovely. you should aim for it.
Nice happy music in that second video. Makes the lean easy peasy (lemon squeezy)
Now I know your secret. Happy music it will be for my next planche lean!!!
Actually, that's music from Youtube that I used to do away with other background noise ![]()
But I'll agree with you, music will make your holds longer!