This is one of the more bad-ass elements I have come across. Any form help, here on step 1? (FYI - I tend to train 2-4 reps like this for multiple sets while learning the form).
Thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Ryan Bailey, November 4, 2016 · 4 Replies · 109 Views
This is one of the more bad-ass elements I have come across. Any form help, here on step 1? (FYI - I tend to train 2-4 reps like this for multiple sets while learning the form).
Thanks!
Hey Ryan!
I agree. Your form looks good. Nice execution.
Thanks, Everett!
I meant the exercise was pretty cool; not my form, haha.
Thanks again for the feedback.
Nice work Ryan, keep going.
Thanks Alessandro, tried not to use the "stretch reflex" while learning form
. Learned that tip from your latest video!