This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/PE2 Form Check and Refinement

Started by Daniel Taylor-Shaut, November 3, 2016 · 4 Replies · 78 Views

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Still working on these. The PE is pretty comfortable, though sometimes I feel pressure on the elbow (which I think is due to the elbow angle, however, I imagine once I move on that will dissipate since there aren't any other elements that put the elbow at such an angle for so much time). I also am refining PE1. 

 

HS/PE2: 

 

PE2>im:

 

Pe1>im:

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

IM 1 requires 1-2 cm more of flexion, reducing the weight can be the solutio for the correct angle

IM2 must be refined since you are arching the lower back and moving the ribs out.

Daniel Taylor-Shaut
13 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

IM 1 requires 1-2 cm more of flexion, reducing the weight can be the solutio for the correct angle

IM2 must be refined since you are arching the lower back and moving the ribs out.

Yeah I saw both points. I'm using 2.5lbs and really focusing on not having any discomfort in the movement, I have a tendency to push it. For iM1 I have ideas of how to increase flexion but what about for the arched back? Wider handwidth (to decrease the stretch) and stronger PPT?

 

thanks.

Alessandro Mainente

Yes on IM think about someone punching you in the sternum.

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

That's a great cue. Been a few years since my Tae Kwon Do days, I'll need to revisit that sensation haha.