This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

How to work on Handstand

Started by Lahmer Alexandre, November 2, 2016 · 1 Replies · 143 Views

Lahmer Alexandre

Hello sorry for my bad English

I just start the Handstand One courses and I want to know what the order of exercice should i take?

I usualy start with wrist strengt then mobility and then I practise forearm stance and handstand wall is it good?

I have another question too, I can maintain a Handstand wall 5x60 sec with a good alignement but i don't progress in freestanding

What i have to train? 

Thank you for reading this post :)

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Alexandre, handstand one must be worked one element at time plus its paired mobility and nothing more. if you think you can easily master the beginning elements post a video of bot PE and IM. When the first PE +IM is mastered then you move to the second and so on.