Hi everyone,
I was making myself a workout routine today and testing what I'm capable of right now. I can hold an L-sit for 10 seconds and a tuck planche for 30 seconds. But I couldn't do a tuck back or front lever at all! I tried doing the BL off my rings and the FL off both the rings and a pull up bar- all to no avail. Is this a strength issue or technique issue?
Some more info- for the BL, I have my rings about 4 feet from the ground. I grip them, then lean forward and try to lift my legs up to my chest. To avoid any strains I start tensing very slowly and keep tensing more and more until my core is aching. I just couldn't get my legs up off the floor! I thought with my L-sit and tuck planche I would be able to at least get my legs off the floor...
Any help/tips appreciated.