Front/Back Levers

Started by Erik Sjolin, January 9, 2010 · 4 Replies · 1,805 Views

Erik Sjolin

Hey everyone, I finally managed to scrape together a very poor quality video of myself performing a straddle back lever and a single leg front. I was wondering if I was doing them correctly, and which things I need to improve on. Any help is greaty appreciated.

phken4343

Looks good, although I think the right leg on the front lever is bent slightly.

Neal Winkler

Someone get this guy an exorcist, he's gots a demon in him.

phken4343

lol. :P I'm mostly known as an innocent person from my friends.

I guess when I looked at it a couple of more times, the legs look like they are straight. I wish I had a stall bar...there's a stall bar near my home, but it's winter at Chicago... :/

Blairbob

Your hips dropped slightly below your torso in the FL.