Hi ,I'm new here and i was wondering , there are two tipe of exercises one for strength and the other for mobility for the same element , how should I do it? After I finished all of the set of the first example 5x5 i Start with the mobility? Or I do one set and in the rest time I do the mobility? I'm sorry if my English is so confuse , I do my best
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
H1 strenght and mobility workout
Started by Omar El Idrissi, October 31, 2016 · 3 Replies · 127 Views
Hi Omar,
You want to switch between strength and mobility. Alternate strength-mobility-strength-mobility for all of your sets. The mobility is used as rest in between strength sets.
Hi Omar I would add that Handstand is technical work. this means that quality it is more important than quantity. in order to maximize the quality work you have to rest the necessary in order to avoid fatigue to decrease the quality of the skill.
Thank you guys now I understand