My homemade Stall Bar with pictures

Started by EHILL, January 9, 2010 · 5 Replies · 3,995 Views

EHILL

I finally finished my stall bar a couple of days ago and wanted to post up some pictures. I kept the cost down by using pine wood. It took about 3.5 hours to build. I may need to add one more run to the top. I think it looks and works just as good as those $600 stall bars you see online. It only cost me around $75 to build.

Neal Winkler

Very nice. I wish I had the handyman abilities to do something like that.

Razz

good work! :D

Brandon

Very professional craftsmanship. I wish I had something like that at home for side levers.

EHILL

Thanks guys.....

Charles Weill

Beautiful craftsmanship! How long did it take and how much did it cost you, if you don't mind me asking?