This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Rope instead of stall bars in thoracic bridge last exercise

Started by John Deliyiannis, October 29, 2016 · 1 Replies · 83 Views

John Deliyiannis

Hello,

I was wondering if it is a cheating to do the last exercise (where you use the stall bars to go down to a bridge and then back) with a rope instead of stall bars (so you will use / keep a rope to go down and up instead of a stall bar). I tried it and it felt much easier and I think the reason is that I don't have to move my feet as I am going down to the bridge.

Alessandro Mainente

Hi John, with rope you mean that you are putting the hands very close one to the other, if you are not very flexible there is a low chance to stretch the thoracic region instead of the lower back.